[thechat] O, Canada, something something something something something.

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Mon Jul 8 05:31:00 CDT 2002

At 03:23 PM 7/7/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Sending Sykora to the Ducks is bad; letting the Rangers get Holik is
>criminal.

I was never a big Holik fan - I always thought he was somewhat of an
underachiever, but I hate letting anyone go to the Ranjerks <g>  Wouldn't
even give them a roll of tape.

>It may be necessary to stash players out-of-state for their own protection;
>I'll volunteer my suburban Boston apartment.  If Stevens and Brodeur can
>share the fold-out coach, I think there's room for Gomez between the fiancee
>and myself in the bedroom.  I have a NordicTrack and yoga DVD for off-season
>workouts.  =)

Thanks for the offer Sean, but I'm not hiding anyone near Boston either -
or Philly or Long Island or DC, Etc <g>

Could always hide them in the Great Swamp (original home of the Jersey
Devil!) no one would find them there!

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com