[thechat] Beer microphotography

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Jul 8 12:09:01 CDT 2002

Wow, thanks.

Wow, even Budwiser looks good:
http://www.microscopy.fsu.edu/beershots/beerphotos.html

My dad will love this link.  He's a microbiologist with a soft spot
for fermentation. He got in big trouble first years of professorship
(early 70's) for having his students brew many many gallons of beer
(in order to learn about the fermentation process).  Home-brewing was
illegal at the time.

<triva type="beer">

President Jimmy Carter lifted the national ban on homebrewing in
1976, and thus began the USA beer renaissance.

</trivia>