[thechat] [ugh]

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Jul 8 15:26:00 CDT 2002

Hi Dave,
I think there is no "rape-less" place in this world; then why to take
only a part of world under consideration?
In most European and North American countries, just some imprisonment is
the punishment for a rapist (according to my information). In Pakistan,
where pure Islamic laws are applied in courts for high degree crimes,
death is the penalty for a rapist. I think such punishment is the source
of discouragement for the others with evil minds.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/