[thechat] Rod Steiger (1925-2002)

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Tue Jul 9 15:17:01 CDT 2002

> Dang.  He was a great actor.
>
> <http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/09/obit.steiger.ap/
> index.html>
>
> --Ben

I have not seen *one* of these. Why do I know him so well? I can see his
face and hear his voice as clear as day.

'A prolific actor, Steiger often made three or four films a year. Among the
notable ones: "Al Capone," "Seven Thieves," "The Loved One," "Doctor
Zhivago," "No Way to Treat a Lady," "The Illustrated Man," "Waterloo,"
"Happy Birthday, Wanda June," "W.C. Fields and Me," "The Amityville Horror,"
"The January Man," "The Ballad of the Sad Cafe," "Mars Attacks!" and
"Shiloh." '

joel