[thechat] Rod Steiger (1925-2002)

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Tue Jul 9 15:28:04 CDT 2002

<<<I have not seen *one* of these.  Why do I know him so well? I can see his face and hear his voice as clear as day.<<<

Any chance you're thinking of Rod Serling? :) (hehe) Just a thought. The photo on the CNN page looks NOTHING like who I had in my mind when I think of Rod Steiger. In fact, it turns out that who I had in mind was a cross between David Janssen and Roy Scheider. Guess I need a beer and the pressure of a good round of Trivial Pursuit to conjure him up.