[thechat] ATTN Martin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jul 9 17:15:07 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "javier velasco" <lists at mantruc.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] ATTN Martin

> Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>
> > Please do something to remove this "official message". Its length
> > sometimes excedes from that of the original message.
>
> i'm not Martin but... i know he even feels bad for sending it
>
> we all know about how horrible the disclaimer is, there's nothing he
> can do to remove it.

Martin could use his personal mail to send messages to evolt lists while at
his place of employment, but why should that be forced upon him because
someone doesn't like seeing the automatically attached disclaimer of an
employer ... and I note that this complaint was coming from someone who
routinely top-posts and leaves the previous message being replied to in its
entirety - I smell the odour of hypocrisy wafting through these lofty halls

> sorry Syed, you just have to learn the trick: stop reading when this
> mark appears.
> [snip]

and hey, just think ... when PwCC become Monday, the disclaimer will get
shorter as all those PricewaterhouseCoopers references become 16 characters
shorter each time :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'