[thechat] ATTN Martin

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed Jul 10 05:24:01 CDT 2002

From: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: July 10, 2002, Wednesday 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] ATTN Martin

>Not from a regular mail client. I *can* use webmail but the volume of
mail
>I receive makes that just not practical.

Yes, using mail client is more practical than using webmail. I just
abandoned my Yahoo! Mail address for they were not offering use of mail
client for free.

> If you value my contributions that lowly, then please do feel free to
just
> plonk me. And then you won't be bothered with those horrific,
eye-gouging
> few lines of disclaimer.

Hey Martin, don't be so serious. I just requested you. My request was
conditional "please do this IF possible".
Your contributions are valuable. I think each and every member here is
important. You are also important. So keep mailing.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/