[thechat] Wrapping text?

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Jul 10 09:25:00 CDT 2002

>>>Tools:Options:Mail format

Look for the settings button, click and at the bottom of that
screen is a "automatically wrap at XX characters before sending"
option.<<<

Under tools/options/mail format, my three choices are "message format," "stationery and fonts," and "signature" - none of which offer the option to set wrapping.

>>>If you set XX to 72 we'll all love you and shower you with gifts.<<<

If gifts are involved, I'll keep looking <grin>... I prefer car parts, by the way, for a 1960 Nash Metropolitan.

Janet