[thechat] Wrapping text?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Jul 10 10:21:14 CDT 2002

Nah, I've seen one.  What I see with OL2K is this:

http://www.userfrenzy.com/hereitis.jpg

It might be that your office has an Exchange Server, or
(worse) that it doesn't, and the IT people installed
Outlook as if you did anyway.  Mine's configured for
'Internet Mail Only'.

If you *do* use Exchange, the IT guy is perfectly
able to set wrapping in the Exchange Config application
at the server side, and my previous rebuke still applies

:-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com