[thechat] kitchen doohickeys [was: ATTN Martin]

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jul 11 00:51:00 CDT 2002

Today, the cows mooved Paul Cowan to write:

> Jonathon Isaac Swiderski wrote:
> > Is the toaster supposed to moo?
>
> This one is!
>
> http://www.johnlewis.com/stores/product.asp?sku=230134870

Ha!
A)  That's not a toaster, that's a broken waffle iron.
B)  It says nothing about mooing.  Now I could probably rig it up like the
little barn I had when I was 5 that mooed when you opened the door, but I don't
think this one'll do it out-of-box. . .

Although I admit a bit over 20 USD (12.5 GBP plus tax and such, technically)
doesn't seem bad for a "sandwich maker" with a cow's head on the handle. . .
what the heck does it mean by, "seals sandwiches"?  Not that they ship to the
States. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Mechanical engineers build weapons; civil engineers build targets.