[thechat] culture

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Jul 11 10:30:00 CDT 2002

At 09:50 AM 7/11/2002, you wrote:

> [...]

We'll have to see how Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson do in K-19 (although it
looks like all the Russians speak English...).  I may not be one to judge
but their accents seem very off in the trailers.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.