[thechat] Location, location, relocation

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Jul 11 16:47:01 CDT 2002

Seb wrote:
> So, at the end of
> September this year, I will be leaving good old Blighty, and making my way
> across the to sunny shores of Southern California. (Initially to visit the
> Ventura County region, though I'm yet to decide on a more permanent home.)

Somebody say SoCal?

I'm about as So as you can get in SoCal - but you need tips for SoCal,
I'll do what I can. :-) No promises. Lots of people I know are getting
laid off. Not just idiots, good people. So be careful, and do whatever
you can to get solid commitments in writing.

Always have a backup plan.

Which I guess is good advice for life, regardless.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>