[thechat] star trek

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Jul 12 15:36:00 CDT 2002

okay, please don't get mad at me, this is JUST A JOKE

it's post-9/11, if that means anything

The Saudi Ambassador to the United Nations has just finished giving a
speech, and walks to the lobby where he meets his American counterpart. They
shake hands and as they walk, the Saudi says, "You know, I have just one
question about what I have seen in America." The American says, "Well Sir,
is there anything I can do to help you understand?" The Saudi whispers "My
son watches this show called "Star Trek" and in it there are Russians,
Blacks, Asians, Scots, even Irish, but never any Arabs. He is very upset. He
does not understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek." The
American laughs and leans over. "That's because it takes place in the
future."