[thechat] [ugh]

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sat Jul 13 11:26:00 CDT 2002

dave mclean wrote:
> That looks more like isaac with dark hair.  What movie's that from again?
> Some people think Christina Ricci is hot... the jury's still out on that one
> for me.

It's from the movie Buffalo 66 (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0118789).  the
guy with the dark hair is Vincent Gallo who also wrote and directed the
movie.  It's a pretty dark movie that involves Vinent Gallo's character
getting out of prison and going to see his parents.  His parents don't
know that he's been in prison, so he kidnaps Cristina Ricci and makes
her pretend to be his fiancee.  I thought it was a good movie, but not a
  really enjoyable one.

Judah