[thechat] when worlds collide

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:12:00 CDT 2002

> Do you have to pay theOnion to contact her?  Yahoo Personals Used to be free
> when I used them.

hmph.  it's not anymore.  I once (last month) went poking around in it for
the hell of it & 'cause I was bored.  you can look at (and even sorta
search in) the basic name/age/location crap, but that's all ye get.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

"Maybe they'll. . . find Mr. You-Know-Who, but tonight it'll be
     Mr. You-Know-What, and for now it'll have to do"
           -- davidmahr, "I Could Be So Fortunate (Z Radio Mix)"