[thechat] Romance scoring

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 18 18:03:01 CDT 2002

At 03:39 AM 7/19/2002, rudy wrote:
>because now she's GOT ya!!!
>
>you lose, and there's NOTHING you can do that will EVER get you out of THAT
>deficit

Hey, sounds like that crazy game called Quiditch (sp?) from the Harry
Potter books. I never understood it. If catching the little darting ball
(can't remember the name) immediately ends the game with a victory for the
catching side, what is the whole bloody point of trying to hit the
"quaffle" around? I'd just set all four players to catch the little shit.

Not logical at all. Old JK slipped on that.

Madhu