Thank you so very much (was RE: [thechat] Quick: list every hot b everage you can think of)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jul 18 18:42:01 CDT 2002

> Getting a monster server; naming convention is hot beverages and someone
> wanted a really good name for it and I'm just plain out of ideas.

the machines in the computer science lab at my college were named for lord
of the rings characters . . .  an older generation of machines (the
aforementioned were purchased last summer) were named for muppets and
simpsons characters. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Q: What does the "H" in Jesus H. Christ stand for?
A: Haploid.