[thechat] Joke

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 19 10:13:00 CDT 2002

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together, discussing how important
their children are.

The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a
room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he
walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, Well, not to put you down, but my son
is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence.

The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'-2", hard-bodied, well-hung, male
stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women say, "My God..."