[thechat] Grammatically romantic (was Hollywood Movies and Fa milies)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jul 19 17:53:01 CDT 2002

At 05:32 PM 7/19/2002, Quackamoe wrote:
>   Bourne Identity

Straight-up, check-your-brain-at-the-door action but I liked it.

>   Sum of All Fears

Tries to be serious but too many plot holes.  A lot of people liked it more
than I did.

>   K-19

Dunno.  Probably going to see it tonight.  Probably not fair to be mentally
comparing it to Das Boot/Hunt for Red October/Crimson Tide/ad infinitium
but my brain can't help it.

Rest of them I haven't seen.  So, from that list, go see Bourne
Identity.  That theater should be pretty empty at this point.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.