[thechat] On July 20th, 1969, humans first set foot on the Moon.

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jul 22 09:49:01 CDT 2002

At 06:26 PM 7/20/2002, you wrote:
> >   -- september 11 2001

Was at home sick.  Slept in.  Groggily wondered why ABC was playing a movie
at 9 in the morning...

A few days later I was thinking about getting sick that day because I never
*ever* get sick.  Later I was thinking about other major world events in my
life and I remembered that I was also at home sick on...

> >   -- january 28 1986

...and I remember being at home in 2nd grade maybe? watching the launch
live on public access (it was the only thing on TV).

 From now on, I'll try to let everyone know when I'm sick in advance so
that everybody can just plan on staying home.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.