[thechat] Safest Investment (fwd)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jul 22 11:47:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin Burns" <martin at evolt.org.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Safest Investment (fwd)

> On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Seb Potter wrote:
>
> > <quoted author="Martin">
> > > Could be worse (no, really) - the remaining housemates in the
> > > current BigBrother are drinking Black Tower on a regular basis.
> > >
> > </quoted>
> >
> > "We take 20 recently paroled guys, equip the with grenade launchers
> > and a flamethrower, and let them hunt each other down."
> >
> > Anybody else reckon this is to good for the housemates on Big
> > Brother? Maybe taking 20 randomly selected viewers and let them
> > hunt down their least favourite housemates?

yep that's a class one - they irritatingly put funny things in the
background while you're trying to play the game - they did it in the last
two as well - gits

> 20 viewers, one housemate. Who kills Jade? You decide.

nononononono ... who will be *first* to kill Jade ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'