[thechat] London Grand Beervolt 1st August

Martin Burns martin at evolt.org.uk
Mon Jul 22 13:11:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, John Handelaar wrote:

> > > I'm actually down seeing Peter Murphy <http://www.petermurphy.org/>
> > > (flash required; ambient bkgnd noise) in concert at The Union Chapel
> > > <http://www.unionchapel.org.uk/>, so depending on how long the concert
> > > is I might not make it, unless anyone wants to make a *real* evening of
> > > it and join me at the concert...
> >
> > What time's the gig end?
>
> Doesn't matter, but Andy just made a powerful case to
> hold the event in Islington (Union Chapel is about 200
> yards from Highbury&Islington tube) so how about the
> Walkabout in Upper Street?

Yer on

Martin

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at easyweb.co.uk            | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie