[thechat] OMFG

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Tue Jul 23 00:46:01 CDT 2002

Today, the cows mooved isaac to write:

> > I maintain, to this day, that RealOne is the single worst piece
> > of software I have ever had the misfortune to use.

i just want my good old win98 cd player back. . .  i don't want any of that
extra crap, i just want to play a cd. . . if anyone's used anything by Real
or the Windows MP or even WinAmp on hte machine, it's virtually impossible
to get a disc to just open up & play in the CD Player. . .

bah to 'integration', is what I have to say . . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."
  -- Groucho Marx