[thechat] Bill Gates

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Jul 23 16:03:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
A friend of mine has just sent some funny stuff to me. I have thought to
share it here.

<bill gates type="funny stuff">

1.    Bill Gate earns $250 every SECOND, that's about $20 million a DAY
and $7.8 billion a YEAR!

2.    If he drops a thousand dollars, he won't even bother to pick up,
he would have already earned it back.

3.    US's national debt is about $5.62 trillion. If  Bill Gates wants
to pay he debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4.    He can donate $15 to every 1 on earth and still be left with $5
million for his pocket money.

5.    Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in the US. If he
doesn't drink and eat, and keeps his annual income at $30 million, he'll
have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is today.

6.    If Bill Gates were a country, he will be the 37th richest country
on earth.

7.    If you change all of Bill Gate's money to $1 bills, you can make a
road from earth to moon 14 times back and forth. But you'll have to make
that road non-stop for 1400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747
planes to transport all the money.

8.    Bill Gates will be 42 this year. If we assume that he still can
live for another 35 years, he has to spend $6.78 million per day to
finish his money before his death.

9.    BUT!!! If we, the WINDOWS users, claim $1 for every time their
computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will go bankrupt
in 3 years.

     SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

</bill gates>

Syed Zeeshan Haider.