[thechat] Bill Gates

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jul 24 03:58:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "dave mclean" <dave at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Bill Gates

> [snip]
>
> Um... am I the only thinking about the bigger picture here?
>
> 747s aren't designed for space travel, nor would they be able to
> assist a crew in the construction of a $1 bill "highway" to the moon.

Hey, I said *nothing* of sending those 747s to the moon - in fact I was
discussing the more practical issues of not overloading those 747s so that
they could actually take off to Bill's secret monster island in the South
Pacific ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'