[thechat] quickie: bizz speak question (bonus track included)

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 26 15:23:01 CDT 2002

At 3:14 PM -0400 7/26/02, javier velasco wrote:
>what do you call it when a company wants to build a website (or any kind
>of project), and calls a given numbers of company to throw proposals and
>choose one?
>
>this is not a joke, i have no clue, and need the term

It's called an RFP - Request for Proposal.

Nice joke - I've shared that with some other folks already.

Michael Bolton: We get caught laundering money, we're not going to
white collar resort prison, nu nu no we're going to federal pound me
in the ass prison.

http://www.myfavmovies.com/cgi-bin/DownloadWav.cgi?01500004&Office%20Space&0064

:)

bob