[thechat] REMINDER: London Grand Beervolt, 1st August

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 14:51:00 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> > Just a note for those in/near London *cough*KevAlanSeb*cough*
>
> I am really beginning to think you are doing this deliberately.

Nah. Now if you shared your diary, *then* we could do it deliberately

*grin*

> However, since you have been kind enough to organise this latest event
> practically on my doorstep, providing nothing goes pear shaped at work, I
> shall try to put in an appearance :)

Cool. We'll be there till late I expect.

> > On the agenda is food, beer, chat and a few fun announcements.
>
> OK, I have absolutely no idea what these announcements might be so, Martin,
> I am guessing that you have had the Evolt logo tattooed on your arse.

Wait and see. Although if you're right, Mike'll have his digicam.

Cheers
Martin
Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at easyweb.co.uk            | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie