Hijacked... Re: [thechat] Fighter plane's laser may blind civ ilians

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 00:35:01 CDT 2002

> From: Joel Canfield <joel at spinhead.com>
>
> > a guinness four-pack of cans is $7 here... a  sam adams six
> > pack is, i think, $6, but i don't buy beer enough to know,
> > and when i do, it's with a lot of chocolate milk, so the
> > individual price is hidden...
>
> So, you mix 'em or what? Is that like red beer, only brown, eh?

no, while all my friends get liquored up, i usually enjoy a fine and
refreshing carbonated beverage... when i really want a sugar rush,
but still want a little bit of healthiness to it, i buy up loads of
chocolate milk chugs, and drink those like mad...

you really don't want to see me on that much sugar...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself