[thechat] Mopping up the stragglers

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Mon Aug 12 07:27:01 CDT 2002

At 9:46 AM +0100 8/12/02, Kevin Stevens wrote:
>  > Should this work correctly, send your collective
>>  vibes of goodwill towards Dean and Ron, who have
>>  contributed no small chunk of their weekends
>>  to the cause of getting Mailman running again
>>  today.
>
>Well done to everyone involved, it's been a weird week not having all these
>e-mails to read through, didn't really know what to do with all that extra
>time :)

+1

Great job by all. It was an interesting "Productivity Experiment".
I'm sure many engaged in sports, some talked to their SO, maybe
cleaned up the place a little, drew, painted, created new things,
used Flash without fear of ridicule, went on long walks, played with
dogs, read books in the sun or wrote books in the dark.

Thanks again!

bob

--
bob davis