[thechat] Mopping up the stragglers

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 08:33:01 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Bob Davis wrote:

> At 9:46 AM +0100 8/12/02, Kevin Stevens wrote:
> >  > Should this work correctly, send your collective
> >>  vibes of goodwill towards Dean and Ron, who have
> >>  contributed no small chunk of their weekends
> >>  to the cause of getting Mailman running again
> >>  today.
> >
> >Well done to everyone involved, it's been a weird week not having all these
> >e-mails to read through, didn't really know what to do with all that extra
> >time :)
>
> +1

Yeah, a couple of times I thought my email was down... had to check the
fetchmail logs to see.

> Great job by all.
+1

> It was an interesting "Productivity Experiment".
> I'm sure many engaged in sports, some talked to their SO, maybe
> cleaned up the place a little, drew, painted, created new things,
> used Flash without fear of ridicule, went on long walks, played with
> dogs, read books in the sun or wrote books in the dark.

We bought a house...

Cheers
Martin
(btw I'm on client site in Leeds for the next couple of months - any other
'volters here..?)

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at members.evolt.org        | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie