[thechat] query!!

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Aug 13 16:28:01 CDT 2002

At 10:47 PM 13-08-02, javier velasco wrote:
>at evolt.org we've always struggled to keep our main list [thesite] on
>topic, but the daily interaction among the members of the community
>helplessly ends up growing bonds among people. so we needed a space to
>talk about whatever else is NOT web development.

To add to Javier's otherwise useful post, Anil, if you've joined this list
expecting it to be the web development list, then you probably should join
our *other* list called, er, thelist. You can subscribe at
http://lists.evolt.org/thelist

Thelist has a lot of traffic each day, but there's lots to learn about
development too.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon