[thechat] Currently listening to...

Shug Miller hugh.miller23 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 14 16:55:00 CDT 2002

I came across BRMC quite recently and have been doing the usual
televangelising to my friends on how great they are! Spread Your Love
would be my recommend listen right now, but they have lots of great tracks.

Remind quite a bit of Loop or Spacemen3 more than the Mary Chain I must
admit. Whatever they are, they do remind of the late eighties.

Oh to be able to grow a beard with no grey in it again....