[thechat] Community Info? [Thanks!]

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Aug 15 12:40:00 CDT 2002

Thanks All!

I really appreciate it!

;-)

RonL.

Erika: [livestock] Depends on what you can catch and wrestle onto the grill!
[or if you prefer Cajun - whatever you can scoop out of the drainage ditch
that doesn't crawl away fast enough!]  ;-)  One of my soon-to-be
brother-in-laws is a gentleman rancher. He has a herd of cattle around here
someplace, {Charolais breed - the spelling was tough to find, he seems to
pronounce it "Shar-lei"}.  I am animal-free at the moment, having donated
one of my snakes to the Houston Zoo and the other to a school classroom.

Tara: Congrats on the anniversary!  Eventually I'll put up a pic of me
in tux and cowboy hat. [We'll have to wait for development and scanning.
I've been trying to get a digital camera ... leaning towards that Minolta
Dimage 7i ... but I haven't been able to get my hands on one to see how
it feels yet.]

Joel: [Gang?] I probably meant it more in the Mickey Rooney, Judy Garland,
Little Rascals sense ... but now that you mention it, I really like that
Ohio girl's singing on 'Back on the Chain Gang'.  [Although, oddly enough,
your reference to 'chain' caused the firing of a multitude of tangential
neurons that led to my sitting here in the office singing the perhaps more apropos:
'Chain, chain, chaaaaaaaain .... Chain of Fooo-oo-ools!'     ;-)
I mean ... what are the odds? They gotta be something astromical like
(42-1) or something!]

Madhu: I'm still waiting to see one of your 'evoltspotting' notices telling
me that the 'page 3' girls are wearing "cubey" caps.  Can't you get our U.K.
marketing contingent working on this obvious oversight?