[thechat] happy bday mccreath

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Aug 15 19:39:00 CDT 2002

[ ... sitting quietly on a hill overlooking Cook Inlet, trying to decide
whether to finish the stylesheet or go for a bike ride, when suddenly: ]

> | hey you, just a wee greetings from way up north.

[ ... he jumps out of his skin, startled at the familiar voice. ]

> | take care

Aw. You remembered. Even my own mother hasn't called me today.

> | elfur

You rock. (As do the rest of you.) Hope to be back soon.

Oh, and "way up north" for those of you not up on your latitude studies,
is less than three degrees.

Reykjavik: 64°  8' N
Anchorage: 61° 10' N

;)

mucho l&r,

David, the not-at-all-competitive-with-my-fellow-arctic-evolta one