[thechat] Wife Forgets To Turn Cell Phone Off, Cops Get Earfu l

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Aug 16 14:31:00 CDT 2002

> American culture? Isn't that an oxymoron? :p

Wait a minute; are you saying we're dumb as an oxymoron?

Passing the pain along, I heard a !pc comment about how Canada could have
had British culture, French Cuisine, and American technology, but ent up
with American culture, British cuisine, and French technology.

I didn't say I believe it, just that I'd heard it.

joel