[thechat] Beervolt London

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 16:51:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, William Anderson wrote:

> [...]

End Sept, Mon-Thurs and Friday working from home.

Although we did have a rather nice project awayday (2 days actually) on
the shores of Lake Windemere this week. Workshop sessions go *so* much
more smoothly when run outside in the sunshine...

Cheers
Martin
(home now obviously)

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at members.evolt.org        | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie