[thechat] vanilla coke

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Tue Aug 20 00:46:01 CDT 2002

> I hear that Coke has released a "vanilla coke"
> in the USA. Now that I've finally stopped ROFL'ing
> about it, I was wondering if any of you folks had
> tasted it, and what you think of it.

Pure crap. I'm not anti-vanilla or anything, but this Vanilla Coke junk
is WAAAAY to sweet for my tastes. (I'm a ginger-ale kind of guy,
though... Anyone out there drink Vernors?)

BTW, at 7-eleven tonight, I saw "Pepsi Blue." It's **bright** blue
(think ink stain, 2000 flushes blue, or the dyed water at your local
minigolf course), and it's supposedly berry flavored. I suppose I'll
have to try it eventually, but it looks like the kind of thing that will
make my teeth blue... :)

--Ken