[thechat] vanilla coke

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Aug 20 13:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi Madhu,

It's not too bad. I bought a few 12 packs last month when my son was
down to visit. [It doesn't come in a 'diet' version yet though.]

I think I like the diet coke with lemon better.

(.Jeff noted that we've been able to get soda shoppe 'vanilla cokes' with
different flavored syrups added for a long time.  It's much harder to find
these days, but there are still some places where you can get a true
'vanilla phosphate' [the kind with the powder stirred in] - {cherry
phosphates are the more standard order} - harder to find, but very tasty!)

RonL.
(Who usually stays away from the 'fat' pops these days.)