[thechat] vanilla coke

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Aug 20 13:40:00 CDT 2002

Hi Bob,

{Oh!  So you're one of those snooty Hudson folks, eh?}

;-)

Neat!

I will *definitely* put Olomos on my list for my next trip to SA!

RonL.

(Also ... if it's still there ... a really neat little diner I think
called "Shortys" tucked under an overpass bridge down in 'The Flats'
in Cleveland, Ohio. Interesting decor too!  [It used to be the official
starting location for the annual "Alley Rallye" sports car competition -
sponsored by the Cleveland Sports Car Club, the NorthEastern Ohio MG Club,
and the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA).])