[thechat] vanilla coke

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Aug 20 15:53:01 CDT 2002

At 03:43 PM 8/20/2002, you wrote:
>We do, however, have Big Red. Big Red has a taste that's kind of like
>strawberry bubblegum - it's disgusting, but every native Texan I know
>loves the stuff and defends its honor as if it were invented by kin.

Ewww.  Well, this native Texan doesn't particularly like Big Red.  And if
it gets watered down...*shudder*.

This native Texan will, however, defend the honor of Whataburger.  Even
though, I'll force myself *not* to go because it's just so terrible for me. :)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.