[thechat] vanilla coke

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Tue Aug 20 17:09:00 CDT 2002

At 10:56 PM +0100 8/20/02, William Anderson wrote:

>Incidentally, I love McDonalds fries, but I prefer BK's patties and sauce.
>The only other burger chain in the UK of note is Wimpy, who still serve food
>with knife and fork, so go figure.

I haven't had Wimpy's in a long time. I believe it was in Zimbabwe though.

That's where I found the best, and I do mean the *best*, fast food
chicken place I've ever experienced - Nando's.

http://www.nandos.co.za/

They have them all over, but not in the US. I think the closest one
is in Toronto. Piri-Piri chicken sandwiches are incredible. Kind of
like a Buffalo chicken sandwich, but on an awesome Portuguese roll
and with a richness to the sauce that Buffalo sauce lacks.

bob

--
bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org