In-n-Out hijack (was: RE: [thechat] vanilla coke)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Aug 20 17:44:00 CDT 2002

> 1. In-n-Out. Really must be experienced to get
>
> My boys take their buddies, and see who can eat the biggest
> pile. Last trip, all six of 'em ordered a 6x6 - six full meat

were they 6x6 /animals/?

for those playing the home game, In-n-Out will make you an NxN burger.
All you have to do is ask. I've seen a 9x9. Stupid crazy.

<sidebar>"Animal style" is the burger, which comes with lettuce, tomato,
special sauce, and adds extra pickles, grilled onions (memory says extra
sauce too, but I could be wrong). Basically, a mess =)</sidebar>

My standard was 3x3 animal, fries, and xlarge (pink) lemonade. Could eat
every last bite while driving without spilling anything....

Okay, now I'm starving

http://www.in-n-out.com/

dex