[thechat] vanilla coke

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 00:36:01 CDT 2002

> From: "Michele Wandrei" <michele at inthree.com>
>
> >... Anyone out there drink Vernors?)
>
> Mmmm.  Vernors.  The only thing better is a Sanders hot fudge
> sundae.  You must be from Michigan!

yeah, we got Vernor's in buffalo, along with Faygo and RC Cola... and
plenty of Jolt Cola (its home is an hour away)...

i gotta ask... who here knows what a Mexican Sundae is?

whenever i leave buffalo, people look at me like i have a monkey
burrowing a hole in my scalp when i order one...

in austin, they asked me if it was fried... those in Austin should be
familiar with Amy's Ice Cream... i now bring my own spanish peanuts
to make the sundae... they don't quite appreciate it, but they did
send me a letter here in buffalo telling me that it was ok if i did
it again...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself