[thechat] vanilla coke

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 21 05:09:01 CDT 2002

At 03:38 AM 21-08-02, Joel Canfield wrote:
>Naw, it's me too. Only one In-N-Out within 20 miles of the Mexican border (I
>live within 1/4 mile of it) but I'll drive all the way to Clairemont for
>their burgers and fries.
>
>My boys take their buddies, and see who can eat the biggest pile. Last trip,
>all six of 'em ordered a 6x6 - six full meat patties, six slices of cheese.
>On each burger. I am disgusted to report that they all finished every bite.
>Great burgers, but not worth dying for.

Ain't it amazing how a thread mutates? Somebody should track how
conversations branch out. At a cursory glance, this thread morphed into
discussions on US cities, alcoholic combos, burgers and other fast food,
soft drink tastes in different countries, and the taste of other soft drinks.

As the person who originally started this thread (actually to ponder about
the branding issues involved), this amuses me no end. Now if only more
people commented on all the weird news I keep sending out...

Regards,

Madhu
(who's beaming because he finally got a fat contract yesterday :)

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant