[thechat] READ AT YOUR OWN RISK: Open Letter to America from a Canadian

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:39:00 CDT 2002

na und?

Did he notice his letter wasn't published by the Washington Post?
Maybe that might give him a small clue.

An awful lot of Americans do care.   It's just that those voices are silenced.
Corporate media is called that for a reason...

Oh, looky here, just a random TV example (wrap):
http://www.wholenote.com/default.asp?iTarget=http%3A//www.wholenote.com/news/item.asp%3Fi%3D490

You don't kiss up?  You don't get heard.

Plus I'm so tired of people thinking television offers some semblance
of what Americans do and/or care about as a people, black brown white
yellow red green & purple we are a diverse culture and 99% of
television is just stupid victory gin mindfucking sedative.

Erika