[thechat] Invade Iraq?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Aug 22 15:19:00 CDT 2002

From: "Chris Evans" <chris at fuseware.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: August 22, 2002, Thursday 7:54 AM
Subject: [thechat] Invade Iraq?

> This is not a troll.

I agree.

> think Saddam is a prick, and a threat, but allies much closer
> geographically to him than the US aren't worried.

That's a fact.

> Is there a reason the US would commit
> 250,000 boys to the desert for months?

Iraq had a licence from USA to be a rogue in the world (remember
Iran-Iraq war, Iraq's invasion on Kuwait). Due to some "national
interests" of USA, Iraq has lost that licence. Iraq is on it's way
without any licence now.

>Is he worse than his neighbors
> think?

Neighbors are more familiar to Iraq than USA is.

>DO you think George II cares about my opinion?

Did George II asked USA public before invading Afghanistan?
(Nevertheless, I think Afghanistan deserved it.)

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/