[thechat] hot new pix!!!

seb potter seb at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 23 06:53:00 CDT 2002

> Ditto to all of the above, only with more tact and charm.
>
> If necessary, I s'pose we could go to Portland -- but I think we've got a
> good chunk of Eugeneans, and there's plenty of McMenamins pubs down here,
> too.
>
> Heck, I'll even throw out a date. How about Friday, September
> 13th? (Oooh! Spooky!)

A little early in the month for me... but then I think September is
fully booked. (Arriving in New Yoik on the 20th, going to see Atlantis
take-off on the 28th...)

Of course, that leaves October wide open.

Anyone got any beervolts planned on October? I figure it's about time us
Brits sent someone over to educate our American brethren in the fine art
of alcohol consumption.

Right, I've got to get to the pub for breakfast.

Seb.