[thechat] hot new pix!!!

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Aug 23 17:50:01 CDT 2002

At 11:46 PM 23-08-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>Interesting. I can see several members of Lucy's family in Morgan (and he
>has her hair - no mistake), but I can't see me in him at all, even looking
>back at baby photos of me.
>
>However, for one reason and another, there is absolutely no doubt that
>he's my son...

Have you considered the possibility of looks skipping a generation?

For instance, my mother is dark, my father is dark, my brother is dark, but
I broke the mould and am quite fair-skinned (as the chimp photo shows),
especially for someone who grew up in a city with 46 degrees summer
heat.  Why? I'm guessing it's because my maternal grandmother was extremely
fair, and it somehow passed through my mother on to me.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant