[thechat] Judge throws out hyperlink lawsuit

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Aug 26 06:37:00 CDT 2002

At 04:45 PM 26-08-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>I'm firmly of the opinion that shit has always happened with only small
>degrees of variation - there never was a true golden age. These days, we
>know about it better, so it's perceived to be worse than it ever was.

You're right Martin. There never has been, and probably never will be a
golden age.

That said, aren't we at least better off that a few centuries ago when they
used to burn people as witches?

I know many an old person who harks back to the "old days" when life still
had "charm". Me, I wouldn't want to be living 50 years in the past.
Heavens, no Internet! What would I have done? ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant