[thechat] hot new pix!!!

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Mon Aug 26 12:58:00 CDT 2002

On 2002/08/26 02:55 pm, "javier velasco" <lists at mantruc.com> wrote:

> Andy Warwick wrote:
>
>> To add to my own email - and to blow my own trumpet a little - here's an
>> example of what you *can* do in Photoshop to rescue a photo with a bad color
>> cast. (That's like a colour cast, only American...)
>>
>>     <http://homepage.mac.com/creed_nmd/PhotoAlbum1.html>
>
> well, *some* poeple can do amazing things in Photoshop :)
>
> cheers
> javier

Thanks Javier.

No trick. All it takes is the knowledge how - like most things.

So - as suggested by Martin - I'll see what I can do to put together a
tutorial on the basics of the subject for the evolt site.

If anyone has some photos that I could maybe use as source material send
them to me off list.

Andy W